Spirit is a formless intelligent power, which has turn individualized by the variance of the energy of God. The spiritual energy is the basic of all living creatures- humans, animals and plants.
This is the part taken by the spirit to take the form of physical body that dwells in. It is in this form that the spirit performs the Earth refinement.
The mind is the center of the soul and the spiritual core of the body. Sound health comprises all our parts, not just limited to physical alone. When our emotions are obsessed or our mind filled with bad thoughts, our health is compromised. It is cogent to build up a balance in one’s life by nurturing the whole body, which cuddles up the spirit, mind, and body.
PHYSICAL HEALING: This involves caring for ourselves which is an important factor in having a sound health. It is ideal to listen to our bodies when they talk. Pain is a major sign that your body needs attention. When the immune system of the body is compromised, it’s best to boost it up quickly.
EMOTIONAL WELL BEING: Our emotional condition is an important factor in our sound health, when our emotions are not in good condition, there may likely be illness and physical imbalances to surface.
SPIRIT HEALTH: How far are you growing spiritually? There are lots of resources available to choose from that will let your spiritual condition to function well.
- Healing Prayers
- Spiritual Enlightenment
- Mudra Poses
- Sacred Poses
- Divination Tools
SENSITIVITY: Having a sensitive ability is similar to personal awareness and a key to what is happening in one’s body and mind. Emphatic people has wonderful gift and they are offered a better opportunity to understand pains their colleagues are encountering. But for sensitive individuals that are unwittingly soaking up ills and hurts that are not in their class, it is best to learn how to stay away from taking on illness and other symptoms.
Here are various ways to consider applying to your healthy routine to maintain balance of the mind, body and spirit.
- Exercise: Find the best exercise suitable for you and begin to do it regularly.
- Be Grateful: Don’t think about the things that are going well for you anymore, appreciate them and move on.
- Plenty of Sleep: Sleep regenerates your body, the more you sleep the better you perform on the next day.
- Breathe Deeply: Anytime you think about that thing that borders your mind, stop and take a deep breath. It will become a habit if you start practicing over time.
- Install a Show Filter: Don’t try to inhale chlorine through your skin while taking a shower.
- Eat Organic: Chemicals are dangerous on pests; they are not okay for your health too.
- Yoga: This is great for your body and mind.
- Smile Most times
- Spend more time with loved ones and those that matters to us
- Live your passion and dreams
- Drink clean water
- Eat more vegetables